The Court Is Calling!
Isolation has been challenging, but there’s finally some good news. With social distancing regulations lifting across Australia, tennis is returning.
Following safety measures on court is still important, so we recommend the following:
- Wash your hands before and after play
- Don’t share personal items such as water bottle and towel
- Avoid touching your face when on court
- Use your own racquet and avoid sharing tennis balls where possible
- Maintain social distancing on court. Singles is a much safer option than doubles
- Touch racquets instead of shaking hands at the end of matches
- Only use every second court where possible
- Don’t worry about changing ends
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
We also suggest checking regulations in local areas before playing. The rules currently differ across each state and territory, so visit your Member Association website for more information.
Happy hitting and enjoy your return to court!